Sunday, November 9, 2008

Market Summary

I had a dream last night in which I went into a chart of the S&P500. I actually went into a price candle and found myself on a city street. As I moved towards the right side of the chart, towards the current candle, the activity on the street picked up and was populated with more people. The city was actually one from my past, Santa Cruz, CA, and like the candlesticks on a price chart some of the characters were historical and I knew I could never go back there. And yet as I woke up I wanted to get back to the dream, moving towards the current candle, the now.
This weeks Market Summary shows more green in the columns moving to the right side of the table compared with the past several weeks. We have green in the 4W column for the first time in more than a month. What happens with massive sell offs is that the good and bad are sold at the same time but it is the good that is bought back first. Here we see the $OIX, the CBOE Oil Index, is making the biggest rise. Click on table to enlarge.

No comments: